June 22, 2008

1% Well Read Challenge


I have been looking at this challenge for a while and have decided I'm going to jump in!


The idea of The 1% Well Read Challenge is to read 1% (or 10) of the books from the book "1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die". I have actually had this book on my shelf for a while and have dipped into it now and then for reading choices.

To complete the challenge you need to read 10 books listed in the 1001 book from May 1st 2008 until February 28th 2009. So, I've started a little late but hopefully I will catch up soon.


My books for the challenge are:











2 comments:

Arukiyomi - the spreadsheet guy said...

I guess you've got your copy of Arukiyomi's spreadsheet for this list?

If not, head to http://johnandsheena.co.uk/books

happy reading!

Karen said...

Thanks John - I actually have the 1001 book itself.