March 16, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!


Today is BookBath's 1st Birthday! One year ago today I discovered the book blogging world and decided to jump in and have a go myself. In some ways it feels like just yesterday and in others I feel like I've been doing this as long as I have been reading!

I have loved meeting other book obsessed people like myself (I worried that I was the only one at times in my life!) and I think that has been the greatest surprise of my blogging experience - I started the blog really as a way to record my own reading and to stretch myself a little in terms of my reading choices but the connections I have made with other readers are what has kept me here.

So thank you to all of you who have "met" with me over here at BookBath - I'm looking forward to continuing to build on my connections in the blogging world, to meeting lots more reading friends and to reading excessive amounts - of course!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

To many more years of great book blogging. Happy 1st bloggiversary! :)

Karen said...

Hi Matt - thank you very much!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday and many years of great books!!!

Karen said...

Hi Jules - thanks!! That is my dream!

Anonymous said...

Happy 'Birthday'Bookbath!

I hope to be reading for many more years to come!

Anonymous said...

your blog that is! hahaha!

Karen said...

Hi antipodeanowl - many thanks - the same goes for your blog!

Eva said...

Happy blogiversary! :D

Karen said...

Hi Eva - thanks so much!

claire said...

Happy birthday, BookBath! :D

Karen said...

Thanks Claire!

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations! I love coming here for book ideas -- so keep them coming, okay?

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st birthday to your blog!

Karen said...

Hi bloglily - many thanks for your support. I will definitely keep the book ideas coming!

Hi adevotedreader - thanks!!

Jodie said...

Happy birthday :) Hope the next year is just as good.

Marg said...

Happy Blogiversary Karen!

Iliana said...

Happy Bloggiversary! Looking forward to many more years of your book reviews and all that good stuff :)

Karen said...

Hi Jodie, Marg and Iliana - thank you so much! I love Birthdays!

kimbofo said...

Happy birthday!

Karen said...

Thanks Kimbofo!

Anonymous said...

happy blog-o-versary!!!! i'm so happy to have stumbled upon your blog. :) it's cozy here.

nutmeg said...

A year already - where does the time go? It has been great to read your blog - Happy 1st!

I am loathe to give you another thing to add to your pile of "things to do" but have you checked out librarything.com? It is (unfortunately) very addictive. I would love to "see" your whole library listed - I am known as rubyredbooks over there if you are interested in seeing my library!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, and here's to many more! :)

megan said...

Yay, happy birthday!

Karen said...

Hi Booklineandsinker - thanks so much! I am really enjoying checking out your blog too - am loving your posts!

Hi Nutmeg - yep, already a year!! I think I am linked into LibraryThing - I just haven't logged on in AGES! I will log in and update soon.

Hi Megan - thank you!!

Karen said...

Hi Stephanie - many thanks!!

Laura said...

Happy (belated) Blogiversary! Blogging and talking about books is such fun and I have enjoyed reading your blog!!

Karen said...

Hi Laura - thanks so much! You blog has been one of my great finds too.