April 12, 2010

The Legacy - Winner!


Thank you to all of you who recently sent greetings and wishes on the 2nd Birthday of Book Bath - and thank you to all of you who entered the competition to win a copy of The Legacy by Kirsten Tranter. I appreciate you sharing your favourite reads of the year so far - I've added yet more books to my TBR pile!


The winner of The Legacy is........ Claire from The Captive Reader. Congratulations Claire! Please email your postal details to me at karen_barrett@aapt.net.au and I will send you out your book very soon.

4 comments:

Rebecca Chapman said...

Congrats to the winner. I wasn't quite as enamoured with The Legacy, here is my review
http://pageturnersbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/legacy-by-kirsten-tranter.html

I also wondered if you knew that Kirsten Tranter was going to be doing some discussion session at the Sydney Writers Festival this year? I am looking forward to it.

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

Thank you so much!

Tamara said...

Congratulations Claire.... And a grate little blog comp Karen... will there be more?

Karen said...

Hi Becky - I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy The Legacy as much as I did. I must admit that having some time to reflect I can see a few flaws in it but overall I really did enjoy it. I did see that she was going to be at the SWF - I'm hoping to be able to go.

Hi Claire - You are very welcome - I hope you enjoy it!

Hi T - I hope so!!