October 02, 2011

The Week That Was....

I can't believe it is October already! Where has 2011 gone?? I have had my head in the books this past week - both for pleasure and for study purposes. My last two assignments for the year are due in over the next two weeks - then it will be on to more of the pleasure kind of reading! Spring is supposed to have arrived here on the east coast of Australia - and it did peep it's head in for a little while - and then it crept away again to leave us with an awful, wintery long weekend. Here's hoping for more sun this week!




2 comments:

Arti said...

Can't imagine while we're seeing leaves fall from trees, albeit a beautiful autumn we're having, you are welcoming spring! But one thing I can totally agree with you, how time flies by. Enjoy your spring and summer reads!

Karen said...

Hi Arti - We are definitely trying to welcome spring although the wintery weather seems to want to hang around at the moment!!